4- boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
28 oz green enchilada sauce (no sugar, low carb, or make your own)
1-4 oz can diced green chiles
2 scoops TeamKeto Bone Broth Protein
1 ⅓ cup heavy cream
2.5 cup Monterey jack cheese
4 oz cream cheese
6 oz salsa verde
Salt and pepper to taste
Garnish: avocado, green onion, sour cream, cilantro
- First, take your chicken, enchilada sauce, and green chile and add to instant pot or crockpot. I like to add a pinch of garlic salt in this step to give it a kick. Cook thoroughly until chicken is done, roughly 2-3 hours if using a crockpot.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove and shred in a separate pan.
- At this point, while the chicken is out, add your 2 scoops of TeamKeto bone broth powder with 12oz water or 12 oz on traditional bone broth. Mix until powder is fully absorbed.
- Add chicken back in, followed with heavy cream, cream cheese, salsa verde, and monterey jack cheese. Simmer until cheese is melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with Avocado to boost fat macros, sour cream, green onion, or cilantro. (or all of the above hehe)
- Enjoy!! Save the rest in containers and reheat for lunch/ dinner the next day!
Cal: 285 Protein: 22g Fat: 19g Carbs: 5g
Want more delicious recipes like this?
Get 100+ of the best keto recipes, a proven meal plan, and advanced coaching in our 6-Week TeamKeto Challenge.