Ingredients (2 egg cups):
1 medium Egg (44 grams)
1/20 tsp, whole Cumin (0.066 grams)
0.016 tsp Cayenne pepper (0.028 grams)
1/20 cup Cilantro (0.50 grams)
1/16 onion Onions (20.7 grams)
1/8 Avocado (no skin or seed) (38 grams)
1/8 medium whole (2-3/5" dia) Tomatoes (15.4 grams)
1/2 oz Pepperjack Cheese (14.2 grams)
1/20 second spray Avocado Oil Cooking Spray (0.031 grams)
Directions (16 cups):
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl add beaten eggs, salt, and pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper together.
3. Spray muffin tin with avocado oil cooking spray. Make sure to get edges.
4. Dice avocado, onion ,cilantro, and shred pepperjack cheese. Deseed tomato, Essentially, I cut it in half and scoop out the innards as it will make your egg cups mushy and wet. Dice tomato.
5. Evenly disperse avocado, tomato, cilantro, cheese, and onion in each muffin tin so that its halfway full. Pour eggs overtopping until wells are 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 22-25 mins.
6. Garnish with diced avocado.
7. These are great items to make in bulk and freeze.
Macros Per Serving: 169 Calories • 6g Carbs (2.5g Fiber) • 12.1g Fat • 10.2g Protein
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES LIKE THIS?
Get 100+ of our best keto recipes, 6-Weeks of Daily Proven Meal Plans, and next-level coaching in our 6-Week TeamKeto Challenge.