Yup....Keto Sushi....you're welcome.
1 small can of tuna, drained
3/16 cucumber (8-1/4") Cucumber (50.2 grams)
7/16 tbsp Alfalfa sprouts (1.4 grams)
3/16 fruit Avocados (33.5 grams)
3/16 tbsp Mayo (2.3 grams)
3/16 tbsp Organic Sesame Oil (2.3 grams)
1/3 tsp Sauce, hot chile, sriracha (1.7 grams)
3/16 tsp Garlic powder (0.52 grams)
3/16 dash Salt (0.067 grams)
3/16 dash Pepper (0.017 grams)
1. Grab a vegetable peeler and slice length-wise strips of cucumber. Go SLOWLY so you can get long full stips. You want to add a little pressure if you want thicker strips, or less pressure for thinner strips. Key is to be not fully see through, but not opaque either. I am able to get about 12-14 "good" strips out of 1 average sized cucumber.
2. Next drain tuna and toss into a mixing bowl. Add in mayo, sesame oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and sriracha. You may add more sriracha for added heat! Slice avocado length wise as well. Make it thin strips.
3. Your tuna mixture should be slightly moist but not excessively wet.
4. Assemble: place a cucumber strip down on surface, spread about 1-2 tbsp of tuna mixture along cucumber leaving about 1 inch of space at each end of cucumber. spread sprouts on top of tuna mixture. Place avocado slice at each end on top of tuna mixture. Tightly roll. Top with more sriracha for added heat or sesame oil for added flavor.
5. You may also sprinkle sesame seeds over rolls for added crunch. Makes about 10-12 "rolls". 1 serving is 2 Rolls.
Macros Per Serving: 87 Calories • 5.4g Carbs (2.6g Fiber) • 7.6g Fat • 1.2g Protein
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES LIKE THIS?
Get 100+ of our best keto recipes, 6-Weeks of Daily Proven Meal Plans, and next-level coaching in our 6-Week TeamKeto Challenge.