A Chinese favorite made keto.
Ingredients (one serving):
1 1/2 oz Rotisserie Chicken (42.5 grams)
1 cup, cubes Squash (101 grams)
1/2 tsp Ginger root (1 grams)
3/4 cloves, minced Garlic (2.3 grams)
1/4 onion Onions (82.8 grams)
3/4 stalks, large (11 inches long) Celery (48 grams)
1/2 cup Coleslaw (33.3 grams)
1/16 cup Tamari Almonds, Japanese Tamari Soy Sauce (7 grams)
1/2 tsp Stevia Sweetener (0.50 grams)
1/4 tsp Pepper (0.53 grams)
1/2 tbsp Olive oil (6.8 grams)
Directions (based on the original recipe of 4 servings):
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Lay squash outer skin side up in a glass pan. Pour 1/2 cup water in both of pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
2. Scoop squash flesh out into a bowl and break apart into strings. Set aside.
3. Shred chicken into small pieces and toss into bowl with spaghetti squash. In a separate small bowl whisk together Tamari sauce, garlic, sweetener, ginger and pepper.
4. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onion, celery and saute until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in cabbage into onion mixture in skillet and cook through. About 1 minute.
5. Stir in spaghetti squash, chicken, and combine with cabbage mixture along with sauce. Mix until well combined. Makes 4 equal servings. 1 serving is 1 1/2 cup.
Macros Per Serving: 252 Calories • 19.6g Carbs (4.9g Fiber) • 14.5g Fat • 14.7g Protein
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES LIKE THIS?
Get 100+ of our best keto recipes, 6-Weeks of Daily Proven Meal Plans, and next-level coaching in our 6-Week TeamKeto Challenge.