Hey Keto Warrior,
Thought I’d send over an amazing recipe you’re gonna love! This is easy, and it’s sure to make you a hit at any party.
They’re packed with the best fat you can get, and they’ll get you over any hump you’re facing when it comes to hitting your fat macro targets…
Which is a game-changer for keto!
Routines are made to be broken, so check this out and it’ll soon become one of your all-time faves!
Keto Avocado Bomb
Ingredients:3 large AVOCADOs
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 whole juice of a lime
1/2 c Mexican blend cheese
2c ground beef (you may also use bacon or shredded chicken
4 garlic cloves
1 reg bag or pork rinds/ cauliflower crisps
1. Add all ingredients above into a bowl and mix well, salt and pepper to taste!
2. Next, form the avocado bombs in a circle that is about 2 tablespoons big and set aside. Take your keto approved breading of choice and crush up in either a bowl or a bag.
3. Take each avocado bomb one by one and roll the bomb into your exterior bottom layer. In this particular recipe, I used cauliflower chips, but a very popular choice would be pork rinds.
4. After the balls are completely covered in your topping, take the ball and fry in coconut oil for about 15 seconds. Garnish with keto-approved queso or dip of your choice.
5. One thing to mention here is this recipe is super customizable. You can trade the ground beef for shredded chicken, and I’ve even made them with bacon!
Just have fun with it, and you’ll be well on your way to a tasty treat you’ll make over and over again!
Your Fellow TeamKeto Warriors,
Kensie and Preston
P.S. If you still are having trouble getting enough fat macros on a daily basis and you can’t make these amazing Keto Avocado Bombs every day, I definitely think you should grab TeamKeto’s C8 MCT Oil Powder. These Medium-Chain Triglycerides will help you hit your numbers and also boost your mental clarity and give you great energy. Grab a bottle now!