Fried Pickles? Yes please!
Ingredients: 1 serving
1 cup (about 23 slices) Pickles (155 grams)
1/2 tbsp. Coconut Flour (7 grams)
1/2 large Egg (25 grams)
4 oz Original Pork Rinds (112 grams)
1/4 tsp Garlic powder (0.78 grams)
1/4 tsp Paprika (0.53 grams)
1/8 tsp Pepper (0.26 grams)
1/8 tsp Sea Salt (1 grams)
Directions (based on the original recipe of 2 servings):
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees
2. Pat dry the pickle slices with a kitchen or paper towel and place in a large bowl.
3. Sprinkle the pickles with coconut flour and toss gently so all sides are coated.
4. In a separate bowl, crack and whisk the egg
5. In another bowl, mix together pork panko, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
6. Working in batches, dredge the pickle slices in the egg wash
7. Shake off the excess and press into the pork rind mixture. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the rest of the pickle slices.
8. Arrange the dill pickle slices in a single layer in the air fryer. You may need to work in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
9. For extra crispy pickles, brush the pickles with avocado oil.
10. Air fry for 10 minutes, flipping then brushing with avocado oil again halfway through.
Macros per serving: 729 Calories • 9g Carbs (4.3g Fiber) • 43.9g Fat • 77.1g Protein
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES LIKE THIS?
Get 100+ of our best keto recipes, 6-Weeks of Daily Proven Meal Plans, and next-level coaching in our 6-Week TeamKeto Challenge.