One of the biggest mistakes I see people making on keto is not getting in enough fat.
It is absolutely critical to get 75% fats!
But how? One of the easiest ways I get my fats in is by consuming MCT's or Medium-Chain Triglycerides.
What are the benefits of MCTs?
- Much faster source of energy than most fats!
- Support mental clarity and cognitive function.
Provide fast, great source of sustained energy.
- Increases metabolic function.
- Support heart, digestive, and brain function.
Now MCT is most commonly found in MCT oil or C8 MCT Powder.
The problem with MCT oil is that oil often uses lower quality MCTs that are less effective at producing ketones, makes a mess, and often puts you in the bathroom. (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about lol)
These reasons are exactly why I created TeamKeto C8 MCT Powder... the highest quality MCT on the market.
However, I recognize that many of you travel, are always on the go, and want an even easier way to get fats in...
So can you guess what we just did?!?!?
We just put C8 MCT into a pill form and launched TeamKeto MCT Oil Softgels. They are a game-changer.
What are MCTs?
TeamKeto MCT Oil Softgels Are 100% Pure Medium-Chain Triglycerides.
Medium Chain Triglycerides go straight to your liver to produce ketones!
TeamKeto MCT Oil Softgels have the two most in-demand MCTs in a 70% caprylic acid (C8) and 30% capric acid (C10) blend.
Why take MCT Oil Softgels?
- Pills are so convenient!!!
- Less messy than oil/powder -- no mixing or blending needed!
- Great for those who are on-the-go!
- Perfect for travel!
- No aftertaste, flavorless, odorless
**Each bottle contains 180 softgels of pure MCT oil.