1 lb. Ground Beef
2 (4oz) packs of Miracle noodle pasta
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella (1/8 cup on each)
1/2 Red Onion (chopped)
2 cups Zucchini (chopped)
1 Bell Pepper (chopped)
1 Chicken Boullion cube
4 tbsp Pesto sauce OR
4 serv. Keto Marinara Sauce
4 Tbsp olive oil
Mini, disposable tin foil pans
1. Chop up onion, zucchini, tomato and bell pepper
2. Set a skillet on medium-high heat and spray with coconut oil. Toss in red onion and minced garlic. Cook in the skillet until the onions are nearly translucent.
3. Add the ground meat, chop the turkey with a spatula and separate it as it cooks.
4.Then place the chicken Bouillon cube in center of meat and pour 4 tbsp olive oil over top of cube.Wait for cube to dissolve, stir around if needed.
5. When turkey is almost done cooking, add zucchini, Keto Marinara Sauce and bell peppers.
7. Evenly divide the Miracle noodle pasta into 4 mini pans. Pour the mixture on top of the pasta.
8. Top each with 1/8 cup shredded mozzarella.
9. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 375F. Once finished, allow to cool. Cover with foil and freeze until you're ready to eat.
10. Reheat in the oven. Enjoy!