It's September, which means it's almost Pumpkin Time!
Don't you love this time of year? The weather starts to cool off, the leaves change colors, and there are pumpkins. Everywhere.
And who doesn't love a good pumpkin recipe?
Keto Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Truffles!
Here's what you'll need...
For the "dough":
8 ounces of cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 Cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons of Keto sweetener of choice (I like Monkfruit Sweetener!)
1 1/2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
2 1/2 tablespoons of coconut flour
2-3 tablespoons of Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
For the "breading":
1/2 cup of walnuts
3 tablespoons of Keto sweetener
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
1. Beat together cream cheese, pumpkin puree, vanilla, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
2. Add in coconut flour and collagen peptides. Blend until mixed.
3. Mix in chocolate chips.
4. Put walnuts in a food processor and blend until fine, like a breading. Add in the sweetener and cinnamon and mix.
5. Use a scooper and scoop up a ball of the "dough," and drop in the walnut "breading." Scoop breading around until truffle is covered.
6. Put finished truffles on a baking tray lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
7. Set in fridge for about 10 minutes. And enjoy!
(Store extras in an air-tight container in the fridge)
***About 2 carbs per truffle, so make sure you still have enough macros left in your day before eating.***
Take a look at Kensie's video for complete directions! Enjoy!
Want more delicious recipes like this?
Get 100+ of the best keto recipes, a proven meal plan, and advanced coaching in our 6-Week TeamKeto Challenge.