Ingredients (one serving):
1/4 lb Beef top sirloin (113 grams)
1/2 cup diced Mushrooms (43 grams)
3/4 cup Spinach (22.5 grams)
1/2 small raw Red Onion (35 grams)
2 slice (1 oz) Provolone cheese (56 grams)
1 tbsp Olive oil (13.5 grams)
1 tbsp Butter (14.2 grams)
1/2 medium Zucchini (98 grams)
Directions (four servings):
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Flatten out steak with meat mallet and season with salt and pepper, add your favorite steak seasoning. Chop zucchini and set aside.
2. Heat skillet on medium high heat. Add butter to skillet, once butter starts bubbling, add onions and mushrooms and saute. Add olive oil. Mushrooms do absorb moisture so add in more olive oil as needed. Cook for about 2-3 minutes. Add in spinach and cook until wilted.
3. Add spinach mixture onto steak. Leave about 1 inch clear on steak. Top with provolone cheese to cover spinach mixture.
4. Roll steak away from you tightly and securely. Push a skewer through seam then all the way to the other side. Leave about 2 inches between skewers. Or use twine if you have it.
5. Add another 2 tbsp olive oil to same skillet and heat over medium heat. Once oil is hot, place steak seam side down and cook each side about 2 minutes. Place skillet into oven and cook for about 5-10 minutes depending on preference of doneness of steak. While steak is cooking add zucchini to another skillet with 2 tbsp butter and saute until becomes tender.
Makes 4 equal servings. 1 steak roll & 1 cup zucchini.
Macros Per Serving: 690 Calories • 10.1g Carbs (2.8g Fiber) • 54.9g Fat • 40.6g Protein
WANT MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES LIKE THIS?
Get 100+ of our best keto recipes, 6-Weeks of Daily Proven Meal Plans, and next-level coaching in our 6-Week TeamKeto Challenge.